Our emphasis is on your pet’s health, safety and comfort.
- We provide a hygienic and aesthetically pleasing environment.
- We use products that are selected for safety and quality.
- We give attention to the detail you and your pet deserve.
- Your pet’s ears are checked, cleaned and deodorized.
- The anal glands are expressed.
- The Safari Bath protects the eyes, ears and sensitive body parts.
- The potty path is trimmed for better hygiene.
- The nails are trimmed.
- A non-toxic flea dip is used as needed.
- Your pet is fluff-dried using strict safety standards.
- To ensure what is best for your pet, any health problems noticed during grooming will be referred to our veterinary staff.
- Our veterinary staff provide a safe environment and offer economical examinations and immunizations to our grooming clients.
- We do require that your pet be current on its immunizations prior to grooming.
If necessary and only with your permission our veterinary staff may provide sedation of your pet for grooming. A Routine Blood Screen Will be run before any pet is sedated to insure your loved ones safety. The Routine Blood Screen is ” A window into the body that allows our Veterinary staff to see things we cannot see on a physical exam alone.”
We DO NOT use heated cage drying. Safari’s Drying cages take advantage of Fan drying using room temperature air to comfortably dry your loved ones. Using this method we have Created a safer more comfortable environment for your furry family member to dry off after their spa treatment. Using cool air eliminates overheating and dehydration.